TestWizard Automation Suite
Test Whatever, Whenever and Wherever You Want!
Testwizard Suite 2.1 Is an Open Test Automation Infrastructure, that along with the rack-based hardware allows multiple applications to be tested with test jobs being distributed to each device individually. This allows parallel testing using testing resources in the most efficient way, shortening the execution time of your testing and providing quick feedback on software quality. Using TestWizard the time spent on repetitive testing tasks is highly reduced while test coverage and test consistency is guaranteed.
The unrivalled architecture of TestWizard allows automated testing of full end-to-end user scenarios involving multiple device types such as Set-Top Boxes, web applications, mobile devices and web services.
Test Automatically on Any Target Device Type
- Automated testing of multiple devices: mobiles, tablets, STBs, web services, web apps, TVs
- Industry leading and format independent video output testing: SD / HD all supported
- Reuse the same tests on different models and platforms
- Mobile support for Android and iOS
Powerful and Intuitive Test Authoring
- Easy to use test creation environment, designed for testers without coding skills
- Includes intuitive Wizards (e.g. OCR, video and audio comparing algorithms) and commands
- Availability of fully functional development and debug environment
- Data driven testing by using customisable parameters
Flexible and Extensible Test Execution Environment
- Support for multiple simultaneous devices under test that scales with use: easy to expand as you require
- Integrated with third party applications such as continuous integration tools, test case management and monitoring tools
- Secure, cloud based test manager supports flexible scaling, multi-tenant approach with geographically distributed sites
- Enables remote testing with remote viewing of video output
- End-to-end automation from head-end to end-user-device with multiple devices controlled from a single test
Support Many Different Test Styles and Purposes
- Suitable for integration testing, regression testing, functional and non-functional testing
- Advanced resource management, supporting concurrent testing without interdependencies
- Use for automated monitoring and diagnostics
For more information on TestWizard, please visit the TestWizard website.