Interoperability Testing - General
Certification and compliance testing is not on its own sufficient to ensure interoperability in the marketplace. And, whilst developing and adhering to a technology standard is a must, it does not guarantee compatibility between different brands, chipsets and functionality. For any new product in the Internet of Things (IoT) space, any manufacturer should consider certification and compliance testing alongside interoperability testing to enable their product the best chance of success in the marketplace.
Why Interoperability Testing?
- Discover functionality issues in the early stages of development
- Lower customer churn
- Quicker time to market
- Provide a state-of-the-art user experience
- Give a high degree of confidence that the product interoperates and functions correctly against a wide range of different products from different vendors
Eurofins Digital Testing is experienced in a wide range of interoperability tests for the following technologies:
- HDMI (200+ HDMI Sink products)
- Bluetooth (200+ Mobile Devices)
- Wi-Fi (250+ Wi-Fi Products)
- USB (300+ USB Products)
- DLNA (50+ DLNA Devices)
- Wireless Power Charging “Qi” (ALL Worldwide Qi Certified Products)
- AV Codes CI+
Why Choose Eurofins Digital Testing?
- Availability of a huge number of devices and test assets
- Completely managed in Eurofins’ secured facilities
- Device software/firmware updates are well tracked and documented for testing
- Global leaders in quality assurance and testing
- Equipped with a wide range of PHY physical layer test equipment
For more information on our interoperability testing services see:
- Interoperability - Overview
- Interoperability Testing - Home
- Interoperability Testing - Automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment Systems
Alternatively, please get in touch via our Contact Us page.