Terms and Conditions
This site contains information concerning Eurofins and its affiliates that may be useful to our customers, employees and shareholders as well as to the general public. Every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information. However, Eurofins makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of any information contained herein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update said information.
The site and the content are provided on an "as is", "as available" basis, without warranties of any kind. Eurofins and its affiliates do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the content or the site itself, and we hereby disclaim any such expressed or implied warranties. Eurofins does not represent or warrant that the content of this site is free of viruses, worms or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
Link to other websites
This site provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within Eurofins' control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content thereon. Links to such third party sites are not to be taken as an endorsement by Eurofins of the third party site, or any products promoted, offered or sold on the third party site, nor that such sites are free from computer viruses or anything else that has destructive properties. We cannot and do not take responsibility for the collection or use of personal data from any third party site. In addition, we will not accept responsibility for the accuracy or inaccuracy of third party advertisements.
You may download material displayed on this website only for non-commercial and personal use and provided you respect and keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the content of this website including the text, images, audio and video for either public or commercial use or communication, without prior written permission from Eurofins.
Eurofins GSC Lux SARL is a SARL company registered in Luxembourg under company register number B121155 and with its registered office at 10a rue Henri Schnadt, L-2530 Luxembourg.
The information you leave when you visit a website
In general you can anonymously visit every Eurofins website. However:
- when you leave your personal details to order a service, ask a question, subscribe to a newsletter, post a comment etc. we keep this information in order to keep good contact with you regarding current and future requests.
- when you connect to our websites, we track non-personal information like the connection path, time of the day, etc. for statistical reasons that will enable us to constantly improve our websites and hence our service to you. This information does not give us any personal information about you or your organisation.
What do we do with the information we collect?
The information we collect as stated above is used as follow:
- your contact data are shared within any company of the Eurofins Group whenever needed to fulfil a service you requested.
- your contact data might be shared with subcontractors whenever needed to fulfill a service you requested.
- your contact data might be shared with authorities whenever the Eurofins Group feels a need to protect itself.
- your contact data will never be sold to third parties.
- your contact data are strictly protected in the Group databases
Links to third party websites
Eurofins does not control and does not take responsibility for actions taken by third party websites regarding your privacy.
You can contact us any time at:
Eurofins GSC Lux SARL
Val Fleurie 23
Phone : +352 26 18 53 20
Fax : +352 26 18 53 31