Webinar: Demystifying AI for Cyber Security, December 2018
Demystifying AI for Cyber Security
On the 18th December 2018 we're pleased to present a webinar that will look at how AI technology can help combat threats in your network and systems.
About this webinar
From vulnerable IoT devices to unsuspecting insiders, the reality of cyber security today is that we don’t know what’s lurking inside our networks. Faced with a looming shortage in cyber security skills professionals, combined with sophisticated threat-actors expanding their toolsets, AI-powered technology offers a proven approach to combat the threats that could already be inside the network – before they escalate into a crisis.
Join Eurofins’s VP of Cyber Security, Sean Walls, and Darktrace’s Director of Enterprise Cyber Security, David Masson, to discuss how advances in autonomous AI are shaping the way security teams visualize, detect, and respond to emerging threats – all in real time.
In this webinar, learn:
- How cyber AI is operationalized to combat the challenges of stretched security teams across all industries
- Why full network visibility is instrumental to a strong cyber security posture
- How smart prioritization and visualization of threats allows for better resource allocation and lower risk
- Real-world examples of threats detected by Darktrace’s AI, such as IoT hacks, crypto-mining attempts, and insider threats
- 14:00 Eastern Standard Time
- 19:00 UK Greenwich Mean Time
- 20:00 Central European Time