Eurofins Digital Testing Annual Seminar: Latest Trends in Test Automation, Performance and Security
This year's Annual Seminar will focus on Test Automation, Performance and Cyber Security. Involved in any of these? You need to attend!
When: 4 December 2019, 09h00 to 16h00 approx
Where: Corda Campus, Corda 1, Hasselt, Belgium
Keynotes (9h00 – 12h00)
- Testing: where are we heading? The latest trends in testing and testing technologies (Eurofins Digital Testing)
- AI: Discover the different ways AI can be used in Quality Assurance (KU Leuven)
- Extending Usability in the Development Process: How you can effectively enhance usability in your development process (Superlab)
- Devops and Quality Assurance: So, where is this testing between Dev and Ops? (Eurofins Digital Testing)
Lunch (12h00 - 13h00)
- Infrastructure Hacking: The theory and the practice – and some real-world examples
- Extending DevOps Cycles: to enhance usability, performance and security
- AI for Testing and Testing AI Applications
- Mastering Test Automation: let us help you to overcome your struggles
Networking event (16h00 - ….)
We’ll be publishing our full schedule for the day soon, including some industry-leading speakers but make sure of your place by reserving a place* now. And keep checking back on this page to discover more about the event.
*If you reserve a place you are not committed to attend.