Test Consultant (junior/medior)
Can we put a smile on your face by introducing you to the newest technologies? Do you want to be a part of bringing these to the next level? Interested? Keep reading to see why you would fit in!
What do we have to offer?
- Great colleagues!
- A variety of new challenges
- A range of benefits, including a company car
- An environment where personal growth and initiative is encouraged
- An open culture where having fun is important!
What to expect?
- Working in a team to test the newest applications and technologies
- Writing test plans
- Managing test requirements
- Specifying test cases, test procedures & test coverage
- Estimating required time for test execution
- Defining test strategies
- Maintaining contact with the development and project team
- Writing automated test scripts
- Managing and reporting test results towards the customer
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch (speak/read/write)
- IT related Bachelor or Master or similar by experience
- Basic programming skills
- Experience in testing is a plus
- Analytic and critical mindset
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to travel to clients
Location: 100% travel to clients in Belgium
Contract Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP