Technical Sales Manager, EU
Are you an engineer or technically minded sales person looking for a new challenge, do you enjoy learning about new technologies and concepts? Are you motivated by sales and targets?
We want an enthusiastic and driven Technical Sales Manager, EU to be part of a well-established international sales team.
Eurofins Digital Testing is a global leader in end-to-end Quality Assurance (QA) and cyber security. You will be promoting our extensive portfolio of products and services to both new and existing customers. We work with key high-technology businesses in the consumer electronics, software development, automotive, IoT, connected health and media markets.
The purpose of this role is to proactively sell and promote what we can offer and deliver, creating and maintaining solid relationships with new and existing customers. It’s not about having all the technical answers, but the ability to know where to find them.
We need someone who has integrity. Someone who can build a rapport easily and gain insight into customer requirements, finding solutions to their technical requirements and delivering this to them.
The role is based in Bristol, but remote working is an option for the right candidate.
We need someone with both the willingness and eligibility to travel internationally without restriction (hold a valid passport) to visit our various customer sites.
In return, we can offer you good company benefits, a generous basic salary and an uncapped commission structure.
- Will have a strong technical background, ideally with a Upper second-class degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or another technical or scientific subject, or the equivalent experience
- Ability to understand technical concepts and communicate them efficiently
- Be confident in a customer facing work environment, or in a professional situation demonstrating our services and technical products to a new / existing customer or small audience
- Proven administrative experience, including data entry and/or outbound sales experience
- Have some knowledge of using CRM systems, ideally Salesforce
- Have some proven and successful experience in sales or a targeted environment
- Must have good attention to detail, be proactive, organised with a positive, can do, solution finding approach to work
- Must have excellent English language and written skills
Please note: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, as we are unable to offer sponsorship
Location: Bristol UK, with flexibility towards travel
Contract Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
To apply, please contact: EDT-HR@eurofins.com