Technical Sales Engineer
Eurofins Digital Testing is looking for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to join the team in Diepenbeek. Our ideal candidate can use his technical skills to explain the benefits and potential of Eurofins tools and services, including how we can help prospective customers save costs, increase revenue or reduce risks.
- Providing technical support to present current technology in a direct selling effort
- Proactively look for new customers/opportunities
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Convince new and existing customers of the technical added value of Eurofins services and/or products
- Follow up your projects closely and keep in touch with the clients during the whole process
- Write (sales oriented) Solution Proposals and identifying any areas where additional customization will be required
- Determine customer’s technical needs and try to match the Eurofins services and products into these needs
- Give technical presentations (events/clients)
- Create sales and marketing materials that communicate our vision, mission, and product capabilities
- Perform a gap analysis between base product and prospective clients needs to determine the feasibility of proof of concept features
- Master degree in Informatics
- Ability to develop strategy and implement accordingly.
- 5-10 years of experience in a technical sales role
- Thorough knowledge of testing and test automation
- You like thinking out of the box in order to find the best technical and commercial solution.
- Experience in a role requiring content creation, including written, visual, and online material
- Experience in training, mentoring and running workshops, as well as strong presentation skills to both business and technical audiences
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
What can we offer you?
We offer a competitive salary and benefit packages.
We invest in our human capital, we support development and career opportunities.
We offer a lot of variation in a growing, challenging and innovative international company.
Location: Diepenbeek/Hasselt, with flexibility towards travel
Contract Type: Permanent
Start date: January 2018