Sales Person - Nordic Region
Eurofins Digital Testing Sweden, previously called Labatus, is part of Eurofins Scientific. The core activities of Eurofins Digital Testing are software testing, sourcing, digital television testing and certification. Eurofins Digital Testing has the commitment to provide the highest-quality of testing services to the digital industry. We have already 220 professionals in and are still growing.
We are looking for a Sales person for the Nordic Region
Our Sales person for the Nordic Region will specify objectives, budget and action plans in his region in line with the company strategic plan. He/she analyses the market, recognises opportunities and is responsible for building and maintaining commercial contacts and contracts.
- Proactively look for new customers/opportunities
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Maintain and build an appropriate network to increase revenues
- Keep track of present versus target revenues, prices and margins
- Match client demand with individual test consultant profiles or solutions
- Maintain a close relationship with existing clients and partners (visit-target)
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Detect and give input regarding trends (and training)
- Organise outward facing recruitment actions (school presentations, job fairs, market events)
- Organise function and appraisal discussions with clients as an input for the internal appraisal procedure
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Computer Science or Electronics, or equivalent by experience
- At least 2-3 years experience in sales/account management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Good communication skills (spoken & written) in Swedish and English
- A proven long sales track record, preferably in, or related to Eurofins Digital Testing's market segment
- Established network within testing is a plus and technical experience with testing is an asset
In this recruitment process we will focus on personal characteristics such as: business acumen, willingness to change, cooperation, customer focus, relationship building and of course sales.
Location: Stockholm or Linköping, with flexibility for travel within the Nordic region
Contract Type: Permanent (full time) position
Start date: asap
What we can offer:
- We offer a lot of variation in a growing, challenging and innovative international company
- We invest in our human capital and support development/career opportunities
- Eurofins Digital Testing Belgium is an Accredited Training Partner (ATP) and an Accredited Training Organisation for the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefit packages
- We offer a flexible and constantly evolving environment where you will perform tests for a wide range of clients.
In this recruitment process is Eurofins Digital Testing Sweden cooperating with Unik Resurs. We therefore wish to have your application via the website www.unikresurs.se, as soon as possible, at the latest on February 15th. The selection will be ongoing. For further information, please contact recruitment consultant Caroline Bruhammar, 0704-84 00 36, firstname.lastname@example.org.