Regional Sales Manager, Hong Kong Based
The Regional Sales Manager will specify objectives, budget and action plans in his/her regions in line with the company strategic plan. He/She analyses the market, recognizes opportunities and is responsible for building and maintaining commercial contacts and contracts.
The work location will be Hong Kong, with flexibility for travel within APAC, such as China, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore and Taiwan.
This role reports directly to the Managing Director HK and indirectly to the International Sales Management. He/She also works closely with our other sales teams located in Belgium, UK, Sweden, Poland and USA.
Candidates with lower qualifications may be considered Regional Sales Executive.
- Proactively look for new customers/opportunities and introduce our testing profiles
- Build and maintain our existing network of industry contacts to generate new business and increase revenues
- Maintain a close relationship with clients and partners (visit-target)
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Prepare and follow up on tenders and collaboration initiatives
- Analyse market and customer sectors; match client demand with our offerings and analyse revenue sources and trends
- Keep track of present versus target revenues, prices and margins
- Execute sales administration processes efficiently from lead creation to invoice
- Bachelor Engineering or Science Degree in Computer Science or Electronics
- Solid technical know-how in the Media Distribution Industry, such as TV broadcasting, pay-TV or video OTT
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Sales/Account management
- Good communication skills (spoken & written) in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Proven knowledge and sales track record in business hunting and account management in Eurofins Digital Testing's market segments: Broadcasters, Service Operators, Device Technology and Applications Vendors, Regulatory Bodies and Standard Organisations
- Established network within QA is a plus and technical experience with testing is an asset
- Competent with MS Office suite, particularly Word and Excel (pivot table)
- Knowledge of software testing and ISO 17025 preferred
- MUST have a valid work permit for Hong Kong
- MUST hold valid China entry permit
In this recruitment process we will focus on personal characteristics such as: business acumen, willingness to change, cooperation, customer focus, relationship building and of course sales.
- 5 days working week
- 14 days annual leave
- Health and Dental Insurance
Interested candidates please send CV, cover letter, availability date and expected salary to email@example.com.
Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
Start date: 2018 Q3
Note: only applications with a CV will be processed