Junior Test Engineer
Eurofins Digital Testing Belgium is a growing, dynamic company with a focus on Software Testing, Digital TV testing, Sourcing and Certification. We are currently looking for a Junior Test Engineer support our automated testing services for our clients.
As a Junior Test Engineer, you will work on interesting software testing projects in our internal testing lab in Gdansk. We are looking for both young graduates and IT enthusiasts.
- Correct execution of functional and non-functional test cases / test procedures (including understanding of test purpose, correlation of test results...)
- Use test management systems for test execution
- Correct logging, synthesis, overview and communication of test case execution
- Correct bug reporting
- Correct analysis and bug isolation in bug reporting
- Use tools to log faults and results
- Use bug tracker system for test reporting
- Collect and file test ware (collection of test cases and results)
- No IT background required
- Keen interest in IT and testing
- Ability to propose improvement suggestions
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to write reports
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of English (spoken/written)
What We Can Offer
- We offer a competitive salary and benefit packages.
- For those who like to travel, we also have projects abroad.
- We invest in our human capital, we support development and career opportunities.
- We offer a lot of variation in a growing, challenging and innovative international company.
- Eurofins Digital Testing is an Accredited Training Partner of ISTQB and ISQI.
- We offer a flexible and constantly evolving environment where you will perform tests for a lot of client
Location: Gdańsk and/or travel to international clients
Contract Type: Employment contract
Start date: ASAP
Only applications with a CV will be processed