Junior Test Engineer (Digital Media Hardware and Software) – Hong Kong
Eurofins Digital Testing is the leading global supplier of testing services for digital media devices. Our unique range of conformance testing is performed by a team of in-house test engineers to ensure that the products meet the many complex requirements the target market. Working on the latest digital TVs and other products from the world’s premier brands, the successful candidate will be a great team player with plenty of initiative. The successful candidate will be working in a fast growing and dynamic young team based at the Hong Kong Science Park, with headquarters in the UK.
- European working environment
- Executing certification testing for premium CE brands
- Fresh university graduates welcomed
Our Test Engineers work in small groups which are assigned individual customer testing projects. A testing cycle usually lasts several weeks with sophisticated tests related to software implementation. Test Engineers work closely with our R&D team in the UK headquarters to diagnose issues and feedback improvement suggestions. They are also expected to closely interact with external customers. A comprehensive induction program will be provided.
- Perform functional, stability and performance testing on multiple customer platforms and projects.
- Feedback areas of improvement to R&D teams
- Complete fast-pacing projects on time with strong sense of responsibility
- Provide support to external customers with high quality and responsiveness
- Follow internal work processes carefully including reporting, project tracking and sample handling
- Contribute new ideas to the organisation.
- Degree in computer science, communications, electronic engineering or other technical or scientific subject
- Very IT literate and competent with MS Office suite, particularly Word and Excel
- Programming or scripting experience preferred
- Familiarity with Linux based operating systems would be an advantage
- Able to clearly communicate processes or technical matters by verbal conversation, written documentation or use of flowchart
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills to handle ad hoc tasks
- Strong presentation skills for customer training or sales support with commercial sense
- Creative and innovative to contribute new ideas either for new product development or for solving problems
- Experience of testing is useful, but not required. ISTQB qualification is an advantage
**Fresh University Graduates are also welcomed**
- Very intelligent, creative and able to solve problems.
- Self-motivated, with plenty of initiative and good ideas.
- Extremely good team worker.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High level of spoken and written English and Mandarin, ability to understand Cantonese preferred.
- 14 days annual leave
- Health Insurance
Candidates must have a valid work permit for Hong Kong. Candidates with immediate availability are preferred. Interested candidates please send CV, cover letter, availability date and expected salary to us by email at email@example.com.