IT Support Engineer
Eurofins Digital Testing Belgium is a growing, dynamic company with a focus on Software Testing, Digital TV testing, Sourcing and Certification. We are looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer to join our team in Hasselt.
- VMWare management
- Installing and configuring desktop and server
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software issues
- E2E support
- Trouble shooting and maintaining production and LAB Networks
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch (speak/read/write)
- IT related Bachelor or Master
- 2+ years’ experience
- NAGIOS / CACTI knowledge
- Good knowledge of routing, switching, telephony, back up concepts, networking in general (vlans), VMWare, NAS, SAN
- Active directory
- Debian Linux
- Windows 7/8/10
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Office 365, Sharepoint
- Passion for dealing with employees who have technical issues such as forgotten passwords, viruses or email, etc…
- Able to cope with a (busy) front-line
- Analytic and critical mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both as an individual and within a small team
Contract Type: Permanent position or long term freelance
What we can offer:
- We offer a competitive salary and benefit packages.
- We invest in our human capital, we support development and career opportunities.
- We offer a lot of variation in a growing, challenging and innovative international company.
- Eurofins Digital Testing Belgium is an Accredited Training Partner of ISTQB and ISQI.
- We offer a flexible and constantly evolving environment.
Note: only applications with a CV will be processed