Eurofins Digital Testing is a growing, dynamic company with a focus on Software Testing, Digital TV testing, Sourcing and Certification. We are always looking for junior, medior and senior GDPR experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Ethical Hacker to join our team in Munich.
What do we have to offer?
- We offer a competitive salary and benefit packages.
- For those who like to travel, we also have projects abroad.
- We invest in our human capital, we support development and career opportunities.
- We offer a lot of variation in a growing, challenging and innovative international company.
- Eurofins Digital Testing Belgium is an Accredited Training Partner of ISTQB and ISQI.
- flexible and constantly evolving environment
- Performing data privacy checks
- Executing the role as an external data protection officer for our customers
- Compliance management within the data privacy scope
- Budget responsibility for own customer projects
- Representation in front of data privacy regulating authority
- Completed training as a data protection officer
- Extensive practical experience as a data protection officer
- Solid knowledge of it-security foundations
- Excellent knowledge of the corresponding standards (e.g. GDPR)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel and constant learning
- Bachelor/Master degree preferred in law or computer science
Contract Type: Permanent or long term freelance
Start date: ASAP