Functional Safety Software Test Engineer
Eurofins Digital Testing Belgium is a growing, dynamic company with a focus on Software Testing, Digital TV testing, Sourcing and Certification. We are looking for a Functional Safety Software Test Engineer to join our internal testing team in Hasselt.
- Definition and roll out of internal IEC61508; IEC60335 & IEC60730 test processes including:
- Training and constant tailoring to the latest standard needs
- Support tool adoption to facilitate implementation of compliant test processes to the related safety standards
- Work multi-functional with our software and hardware test teams to ensure functional safety software tests are well understood and can be serviced to our clients on a short term.
- Monitor and provide feedback of the implementation of the functional safety status and provided test services to the Functional Safety Team manager.
- Support our clients during all project phases (concept, product development, production) with the focus on Functional Safety Software testing.
- Support internal/external ISO process/product audits over the different Eurofins entities located worldwide.
- Manage and support our client projects regarding Functional Safety Software certification; this after setup and implementation of the Functional Software Test Services.
- Master degree in IT/ Software development
- 2+ years of experience in functional testing or equivalent experience.
- Experience in software development; preferable in industries/ products for which Functional Software Safety testing is to be applied.
- Hands on experience with software tools that support embedded software testing
- Fluent in English and Dutch
What can we offer you?
- Great colleagues!
- A variety of new challenges
- A range of benefits
- An environment where personal growth and initiative is encouraged
- An open culture where having fun is important!
Location: Hasselt (with occasional travel)
Contract Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP