(Freelance) Test Automation Engineer (VOD) - Munich
As a (Freelance) Test Automation Engineer you will work on a challenging testing project at one of our important customers in Munich (Germany). Your are given a mandate to perfect and fine tune a test automation process using STORM TEST for a Video On Demand project.
Experience in STORM TEST is necessary
- Huge fan of STORM TEST
- Knowledge of python and Jenkins
- Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management
- Excellent knowledge of English (speak/read/write)
- IT related Bachelor of Master
- Analytic and critical mindset
- Good communication skill
What to expect?
- Working in a local team to test the newest applications and technologies
- Writing test plans
- Managing test requirements
- Specifiying test cases, test procedures & test coverage
- Estimation required time for test execution
- Defining test strategies
- Maintaining contact with the development and project team
- Writing automated test scripts
- Managing and reporting test results towards the customer
What do we have to offer?
- Great colleagues
- A great portfolio of customers who are top players in their sector
- A variety of new challenges
- A range of benefits, including a company car
- An environment where personal growth and initiative is encouraged
- An open culture where having fun is important!
Location: Eurofins Digital Testing Munich
Contract type: Freelance / Permanent
Start date: November