Eurofins Digital Testing Belgium is a growing, dynamic company with a focus on Software Testing, Digital TV testing, Sourcing and Certification. As a DevOps Engineer at Eurofins Digital Testing you will work in constantly evolving environment leading the development of our innovative test automation product.
As a DevOps Engineer, you mainly build a culture of collaboration so that we can test and release software faster and more reliable by automating our processes between software development, test and production deployments.
- Bachelor/Master in computer science, Engineering
- +5 years of experience in test automation
- Previous exposure to, and affinity with test automation methods & tools
- Expert in Agile software development methodology and development tooling
- Has knowledge of following latest technologies
- Source control (git, bitbucket, SVN, VSTS)
- Deployment automation (Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, TeamCity)
- Container concepts (LXD, Docker)
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, GoogleCloud, Openstack)
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies is a plus
Coding and scripting
- Quick, thorough and decisive in choosing the right tools and scripting to integrate with code
- Experience with systems setup, installations and IT operations activities
- Affinity with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong knowledge of automation tools
- Dev/Test/Prod environment and configuration management skills
- Define an efficient build process to help teams setup continuous integration and deployment pipeline.
- Build/implement a continuous monitoring system together with the DevOps team to proactively find and fix issues.
Building a culture of collaboration
- Understand and breathe systems thinking (no silos)
- Collaboration makes you tick and you know that DevOps solves ‘collaboration problems’ not ‘tooling problems’
- You can work in an agile environment and have a natural way of making ‘stuff’ visible
- You share goals and align priorities with colleagues
What can we offer you?
- We offer a competitive salary and benefit packages.
- We invest in our human capital, we support development and career opportunities.
- We offer a lot of variation in a growing, challenging and innovative international company.
- We offer a flexible and constantly evolving environment
Contract Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP