Cyber Security Engineer
Eurofins Digital Testing Belgium is a growing, dynamic company with a focus on Software Testing, Digital TV testing, Sourcing and Certification. We are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join our internal testing team in Hasselt.
- Research information security risks faced by clients within specific industries, explore the potential impact if these risks are not mitigated, and utilize data visualization techniques to share these findings.
- Security risks are to be validated for products such as IP based audio & video control equipment. You will have a critical role in devising techniques that can make (or break!) IoT devices
- Identify and analyze client IT; data risks and controls by applying security assessments. Assessment reports including the findings are to be provided and discussed with the client.
- Buzzwords: OWASP; Pen testing of penetration testing; CVE (common vulnerabilities and exposures); vulnerabilities; security threats.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or related field or similar by experience
- Offensive and practical security and penetration testing experience (Metasploit, Meterpreter, Websploit, Nmap, Nessus, Burp Suite, SSL Strip, Websploit, Penetration Testing, Brute Force) is an asset
- Having security knowledge in technical IT and product domains such as (embedded) operating systems, networks, databases, cloud or solution development, etc. is preferred
- Knowledge in assessing solution architectures for security issues and vulnerabilities is an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; must be able to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audience
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Ability to prioritize many client projects and assignments
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- We offer a competitive salary and benefit packages.
- We invest in our human capital, we support development and career opportunities.
- We offer a lot of variation in a growing, challenging and innovative international company.
- Eurofins Digital Testing Belgium is an Accredited Training Partner of ISTQB and ISQI.
- We offer a flexible and constantly evolving environment where you will perform tests for a lot of clients.
Location: Hasselt (with occasional travel)
Contract Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Note: only applications with a CV will be processed