Academy New Business Sales Manager (UK & Ireland)
Are you looking to further your career in sales? Do you have proven Technical Recruitment experience and want to try something different? Or do you have experience already in offering Training Academy solutions to clients? if the answers are yes, then this is the job for you!
What we need:
We need an outgoing, confident sales person who enjoys a challenge. You will have successful experience of recruiting within a technical industry or already working within the Academy industry
Edge Testing Solutions is a leading independent software testing provider based in the UK and in 2018 became part of Eurofins Digital Testing, the world’s leading Testing and Quality Assurance (QA) specialists.
Due to continued business growth we are now looking to appoint a New Business Sales Manager to promote and offer the Academy to potential customers initially in UK & Ireland.
The Academy helps organisations develop their own ‘super-charged’ testing resources as a cost-effective alternative to reliance on the contractor market. Based on discussions with clients, Edge Testing set up the Academy in 2013. Our Academy service addresses testing resource shortfalls and offers a strategic alternative to contract resource by assisting organisations in building their own resource base cost effectively.
This opportunity will offer a competitive salary package and excellent prospects for career development. In return, we seek a hardworking, motivated individual. You will be passionate about sales and software testing, and will be committed to driving new business sales, harnessing a positive and flexible approach with the determination and initiative to achieve.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Experience, knowledge and genuine interest in technology
- A hunter instinct, confident in identifying prospects using traditional and online methods, phoning prospects and meeting them face to face
- Ability to develop existing customers and maximise sales opportunities
- A consultative approach to selling
- Ability to understand and pick up technical concepts and solutions including the benefits of our Academy
- Logical thinking, highly organized approach to sales admin and can follow, develop processes including using a CRM system
- Self-motivation and can work independently but also work as part of a successful and co-operative team
Start date: ASAP
Interview process: CV review, telephone interview followed by competency-based face to face interview.
Please note, we are unable to offer sponsorship, so can only consider applications from candidates who are able to work and live in the UK without restriction.
Contract Type: Permanent
If you feel that you have the relevant skills for this position of Academy New Business Sales Manager (UK & Ireland), please send a CV and covering letter to EDT-HR@eurofins.com. Please clearly mention the position and country you wish to apply for.