Eurofins Digital Testing works in collaboration with Baringa, an award winning management consultancy to support its Utility based customers. This has included providing test expertise, test management, test environment management and automation support to several key UK based Utility companies undertaking major programmes of work. Example projects include:
- Supporting a major Utility company to carry out the User Acceptance Test Management for the Market Reform Wholesale Programme of work. This involved test planning and test management for a wide variety of key business areas who each had their own set of business subject matter experts with no previous acceptance testing experience, The business areas involved included:
- Waste and Wastewater Quality and Trade Effluent
- Customer and Operational Enquiries
- Financial Settlement and Debt Management
- Billing Payment Handling
Eurofins Digital Testing provided the necessary management to pull a highly complex set of acceptance test suites together focusing on the integration and end to end functionality. Eurofins Digital Testing also oversaw the coordination between the various business units with the UAT phase being successfully completed on time and to schedule.
- Providing System Integration Test Management, Environment Management and Test Automation expertise to a major Utilities company who were undertaking a major programme to introduce and deploy a wide ranging smart metering programme throughout the UK.
- Providing Test Programme management for a major electricity provider overseeing the replacement of legacy systems with a COTS solution for Distribution and Transmission network management
- Eurofins Digital Testing delivered a robust User Acceptance Strategy and providing quality assurance on third party development deliverables for a key project for a Utilities Gas Connections programme which provides new connections and service alterations to a gas network owner.