Comprehensive Portfolio of Assessment Options
Eurofins offers a full array of Security Assessment Services including a comprehensive portfolio of options to meet all your business security needs. These services are aimed at baselining your security posture and identifying vulnerabilities & threats. We take a risk-based approach considering likelihood of exploit and business impact, so that you can manage your remediation efforts in a way that aligns with your business priorities.
Let Eurofins show you why so many companies are turning to us for all their security, compliance, and risk management needs. Contact us today!
Comprehensive Risk Assessments
Comprehensive Risk Assessments allow organizations to understand their security posture from a true risk perspective. We take the time to understand your business and its most critical assets, so when we assess threats and vulnerabilities we do so with likelihood and impact in mind. With this information, Eurofins will provide a risk score for your organization, as well as the specific risks identified during the assessment, which allows you to create a customized and relevant remediation plan that aligns with your business priorities and ensures the efficient use of time, resources, and capital.
What do we assess for?
We review your organization, systems, applications, and data for:
Vulnerabilities, governance, compliance, configuration errors, alignment with best practices, management, monitoring, policy enforcement, encryption, authentication, patching, identity and access management, and much more.
Our Risk Assessments are designed to meet your specific business needs. We customize each assessment to align with unique business, security, compliance and budgetary requirements. Our assessments can include any combination of the following phases, which can be combined as a larger project or delivered individually.
- Governance Gap Assessment
- Includes a review of standards, policies, processes and all aspects of an organization’s security program
- Compliance Gap Assessment
- Includes a review of specific regulatory compliance or contractual requirement, e.g. PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, SOC2, ISO27001, etc.
- External Security Assessment
- Includes a review of your security perimeter, including Internet facing systems and appliances, e.g. webservers, mail servers, routers, switches, firewalls, etc.
- Internal Security Assessment
- Includes an assessment of servers, workstation, and mobile devices for vulnerabilities and configuration issues
- Web Application Security Assessment
- Includes a review of internal and external applications with a focus on coding and configuration errors, e.g. XXS, authentication, encryption, SQL Injection, etc.
- Infrastructure Security Assessment
- Includes a review of all infrastructure and security devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, etc., which are thoroughly reviewed for vulnerabilities, configuration issues, and design flaws
- Remote Security Assessment
- Includes an assessment of all remote access mechanisms such as VPN, RDP, Citrix, etc., which are thoroughly reviewed from every angle including vulnerabilities, best practices, encryption, authentication, monitoring, design and management
- Physical Security Assessment
- Includes a review of a physical security from your property line to the heart of your datacenter. We assess physical security policies, as well as physical and environment controls such as locks, guards, cameras, UPS, climate control, fire suppression, etc.
- Security Awareness/Social Engineering Assessment
- Includes an assessment of security awareness levels for end users via social engineering campaigns such as targeted phishing, impersonation, deception tactics, etc.
- Penetration Testing
- Includes actual exploitation of vulnerabilities found with escalation of privilege and lateral movement throughout the enterprise. This simulates a real-world attack and tests existing controls, visibility, and incident response capabilities
- Wireless Security Assessment
- Includes a review of wireless architectures, configurations and controls. We will access authentication, encryption, monitoring, configuration, management, etc.
- Telephony Security Assessment
- Includes a review of the telephony attack surface and weakness in IP and hybrid PBX systems and their underlying infrastructure