TestWizard Automation Suite
Test Whatever, Whenever and Wherever You Want!
Testwizard Suite 2.1 Is an Open Test Automation Infrastructure, that along with the rack-based hardware allows multiple applications to be tested with test jobs being distributed to each device individually. This allows parallel testing using testing resources in the most efficient way, shortening the execution time of your testing and providing quick feedback on software quality. Using TestWizard the time spent on repetitive testing tasks is highly reduced while test coverage and test consistency is guaranteed.
The unrivalled architecture of TestWizard allows automated testing of full end-to-end user scenarios involving multiple device types such as Set-Top Boxes, web applications, mobile devices and web services.
Test Automatically on Any Target Device Type
- Automated testing of multiple devices: mobiles, tablets, STBs, web services, web apps, TVs
- Industry leading and format independent video output testing: SD / HD all supported
- Reuse the same tests on different models and platforms
- Mobile support for Android and iOS
Powerful and Intuitive Test Authoring
- Easy to use test creation environment, designed for testers without coding skills
- Includes intuitive Wizards (e.g. OCR, video and audio comparing algorithms) and commands
- Availability of fully functional development and debug environment
- Data driven testing by using customisable parameters
Flexible and Extensible Test Execution Environment
- Support for multiple simultaneous devices under test that scales with use: easy to expand as you require
- Integrated with third party applications such as continuous integration tools, test case management and monitoring tools
- Secure, cloud based test manager supports flexible scaling, multi-tenant approach with geographically distributed sites
- Enables remote testing with remote viewing of video output
- End-to-end automation from head-end to end-user-device with multiple devices controlled from a single test
Support Many Different Test Styles and Purposes
- Suitable for integration testing, regression testing, functional and non-functional testing
- Advanced resource management, supporting concurrent testing without interdependencies
- Use for automated monitoring and diagnostics
The Testwizard Test Automation Infrastructure Consists Of:
- A web based manager for scheduling (automated) tests on mobiles, tablets, STBs, TVs, Webpages and common industry used IT interfaces (e.g. REST), remote monitoring of ongoing tests and retrieving results of completed tests
- Execution servers for running the automated tests
- A standalone development system for designing and debugging test scripts by means of easy to use Wizards
To understand how the TestWizard production environment works, please follow this link.
TestWizard Manager is the web based test automation management application. It functions as the heart of a test automation framework which can be a distributed system covering multiple locations and device types. Using TestWizard Manager, the test automation activities are securely managed from any device that is connected to the internet. Using TestWizard Manager, all test automation activities involving multiple automation tools and multiple geographical locations are managed from one centralised interface. TestWizard Manager has excellent integration capabilities and can manage test automation tools and equipment running at different geographical locations.
With TestWizard Manager the time spent on resource management, scheduling test runs and processing test results is highly reduced while accuracy and efficiency is guaranteed.
With TestWizard Manager you are able to schedule and run multiple test cases on several devices in parallel and sequential. Each of the executed tests generates a test report with clear status test run log and screen captures or video recordings. It is depending on the (hardware) setup how many devices can be under test in parallel.
The Devices under Test can be controlled from this application, using e.g. power on, and a video mosaic presents video of the devices under test for monitoring purposes.
ScriptStudio: The Powerful Development System
ScriptStudio is the core part of the development system which allows you to create script based test cases. With the integrated wizards and support tools creating sophisticated tests does not require extensive programming skills. Programming tools are, of course, also available to further extend the possibilities.
Supports data driven testing by using customisable parameters in order to reuse tests across multiple models, platforms, test environments which enables dynamic script execution behavior based on parameters.
ScriptStudio: Key Benefits
- Intuitive User Interface (UI)
- Powerful single script language supporting all clients
- Use of parameters for data driven testing
- Wizards and commands for creating tests in an efficient manner, without requirement for extensive knowledge of scripting languages
- Debugging support
- Extensions by means of advanced plugin mechanism
For more information about TestWizard or to request a free demo, please contact us.