The Operations Executive will follow up on the day to day operations and ensure high quality deliverables from the HK division. This includes office administrative tasks, handling of customer requests or complaints, and ensuring our testing processes are in compliance with the ISO 17025 requirements.
This role reports directly to the Managing Director HK, providing ad hoc assistance. The HK division works closely with our European offices located in Belgium, UK, Sweden and Poland.
- Customer project scheduling and maximize resource utilization through effective people, task & skills management
- Process internal work including report formatting, project tracking and sample handling.
- Regular stock checking on office supplies and testing consumables
- Proactively pick up on work to be done
- Follow up on HR and Admin processes
- Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- At least 3 years of working experience in QA/ testing environment or office admin
- Competent with MS Office suite, particularly Word and Excel (pivot table and macro)
- Knowledge of software testing and ISO 17025 preferred
- High level of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- MUST have a valid work permit for Hong Kong
- Team player who knows how to interact with colleagues to get the most out of their individual talents
- Ability to offer insight, both technical and organizational, and take well-considered decisions when needed
- A background in consumer electronics, software and a technology-minded attitude preferred
- Able to clearly communicate processes or technical matters by verbal conversation, written documentation or use of flowcharts
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills to handle ad hoc tasks
- Self-motivated, with plenty of initiative and good ideas.
- Strong attention to detail.
- 5 days working week
- 14 days annual leave
- Health Insurance
Candidates with sooner availability are preferred. Interested candidates please send CV, cover letter, availability date and expected salary to email@example.com.