Junior Office Manager
Eurofins Digital Testing Poland is a growing, dynamic company with a focus on Software Testing, Digital TV testing, Sourcing and Certification. For our office in Gdansk (Poland), we are looking for a Junior Office Manager.
Providing high level and key administrative support:
- General correspondence
- Planning meetings / travel arrangements
- Office management
Providing sales & marketing support:
- Cold calling
- Processing new sales leads
- Monitoring customer accounts
- Analysis, data and reporting
- Keeping track of sales targets
- Supporting marketing projects
- Introduction new employees
- Follow up on the recruitment processes
- Implementation of HR processes concerning performance management
- Organizing trainings
- Master or Bachelor Degree, preferably in Economics/ Business Administration/Marketing
- Excellent organizational capacities and attention to detailAbility to multi-task and set priorities
- Excellent communication skills in Polish and English
- Positive attitude
- A first experience in a similar role is an asset
- Perfect knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to provide excellent customer service with a friendly demeanor
Contract Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
What can we offer?:
- We offer a competitive salary and benefit packages.
- For those who like to travel, we also have projects abroad.
- We invest in our human capital, we support development and career opportunities.
- We offer a lot of variation in a growing, challenging and innovative international company.
- Eurofins Digital Testingis an Accredited Training Partner of ISTQB and ISQI.
- We offer a flexible and constantly evolving environment where you will perform tests for a lot of clients
Remark: only applications with a CV will be processed